header logo

Dialogue: A dialogue between two friends about a traffic problem in Karachi

 


Dialogue: A dialogue between two friends about a traffic problem in Karachi





dialogue between two friends over traffic jam in Karachi




Ali and Hassan are caught in Karachi traffic. For the past hour, traffic has been moving at a snail's pace. Ali saw his friend Hassan in the car next to him.




Ali: Hassan, how long have you been stuck in traffic?

Hassan: I have, indeed. I've been sitting here for almost an hour. It's been so aggravating!

Ali: I know, the cars on this route have been crawling. I've been running late for my appointment.

Hassan: Have you been passing the time by listening to the radio?

Ali: Not at all. While we've been stuck, I've been making some work calls.

Hassan: Have you noticed any accidents that are causing this traffic jam?

Hassan, have you noticed any accidents that are causing this traffic jam?

Ali: No, I haven't noticed anything. I've been curious as to what's causing this delay.

Hassan: How long have you been a resident of this area?

Ali: I've been living here for nearly five years. However, the traffic situation is worse.

Hassan: Hopefully everything will clear up soon. I've been looking forward to getting home for ages!



Ali: Me too, buddy. This gridlock has really ruined my evening plans!
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.